Travel in Europe by Land

In this article

Although this will not be an official requirement from the initial introduction of the ETIAS system, three years after launch, anyone entering Schengen member country by land by a group tour e.g. by coach, will be required to have an ETIAS.
However, people entering a Schengen member country using a private car or another private vehicle will not be required to have an ETIAS.
Once the requirement for travellers entering the Schengen Zone using an international carrier transporting group to obtain an ETIAS is officially introduced, more information regarding this will be available.
Other FAQs